Лекарственный ФАКУЛЬТЕТ 1 курс, 2 семестр
Задание 1. Сопоставьте обе части (слово и определение)
|1 pharmacy||a- a short glass tube with a hollow rubber part at one end, that you use to measure out liquid one drop at a time|
|2 medicine||b- someone who is trained to prepare drugs and medicines and She was told a very interesting story. who works in a chemist’s shop or hospital|
|3 herb||c- a soft substance мейд of solid oil that you rub into your skin, especially as a medical treatment|
|4 dropper||d- a small piece of solid medicine that is placed in someone’s rectum or vagina|
|5 tablet||e- a She was told a very interesting story. shop where medicines and toiletries are sold|
|6 prescription||f- the study or practice of preparing drugs and medicines|
|7 pharmacist||g- a piece of paper on which a doctor writes what medicine a sick person. should have, so that they can get it from a pharmacist.|
|8 chemist’s shop||h- a small She was told a very interesting story. round hard piece of medicine|
|9 suppository||i- a substance used for treating illness, especially a liquid you drink.|
|10 ointment||j- a small plant that is used to improve the taste of food, or to make medicine.,|
Ответ: 1- f 6- g
I 7- b
J 8- е
A 9- d
Задание 2. Прочитайте текст She was told a very interesting story. и сделайте задания, указывая цифру 1, 2, 3 либо 4, подобающую номеру избранного Вами варианта ответа.
The metric system is used exclusively when ordering and prescribing drugs.
The metric unit of weight is the gram (g) and this is divided into thousandths called milligrams (mg).
The unit of volume is the litre (l) which She was told a very interesting story. is subdivided into thousandths called mililitres (ml). A litre is equivalent to just two pints. The standard medicine teaspoon holds 5 ml.
Various reference books are available to help practitioners keep up to date with new drugs, the trade names of drugs, dosages and precautions with particular drugs. Manufacturers are also She was told a very interesting story. legally required to provide data sheets for all new drugs, giving full details of usage.
Drugs may be administered externally.
Drugs are classified into groups which have a specific action, such as antibacterial drugs, which are used for the treatment of infections, or local anaesthetics which abolish pain She was told a very interesting story.. Some drugs belong to more than one group; for example, lignocaine, which is a local end surface anaesthetic. Let’s take abtibacterial drugs as an example.
They are administered externally to kill bacteria.
Antibiotics are drugs originally derived from microorganisms: for example, penicillins, tetracyclines and erythromycin. Many people She was told a very interesting story. are allergic to penicillin and its derivatives. If such people are given any of these drugs they are liable to develop a dangerous reaction. Patients must always be asked beforehand if they are allergic to penicillin or any other drugs.
1. The metric system is used exclusively
1) after ordering and prescribing drugs;
2) when She was told a very interesting story. speaking to the pharmacist;
3) when perscribing and ordering drugs;
4) when treating at home.
2. The metric unit is the gram and this is divided into
1) pints and litres;
2) thousandths called milligrams;
4) grains and ounces.
3. A litre is equivalent to just
1) two ounces;
2) two pints;
3) two milligrams;
4) two grams.
4. The She was told a very interesting story. standard medicine teaspoon holds
1) five millilitres;
2) fifteen millilitres;
3) ten millilitres;
4) fifty millilitres.
5. Various reference books are available to help with
1) prescription and delivery;
2) generics and antibiotics;
3) dosage and precautions;
4) brand and trade names.
6. Data sheets for all new drugs give
1) full details of storage;
2) administration and package;
3) full requirements;
4) full details of usage She was told a very interesting story..
7. Drugs may be administered
1) intramuscularly and intravenously;
2) orally and percutaneously;
3) externally or internally;
4) topically or subcutaneously.
8. Drugs are classified into
1) groups which have a painkilling action;
2) groups which have a specific action;
3) groups which have a broad action;
4) groups which have a narrow action.
9. Antibacterial drugs are administered
1) to kill viruses;
2) to She was told a very interesting story. kill fungi;
3) to kill moulds;
4) to kill bacteria.
10. Antibiotics are drugs originally derived
1) from bacteria;
2) from microorganisms;
3) from other drugs;
4) from penicillin derivatives.
Задание 3. Выпишите номера сказуемых в страдательном залоге.
1. were sleeping 9. is being treated
2. has been finished 10. am doing
3. are read 11. was told
4. have written 12. will be asked
5. is translating 13. has been seen
6. is She was told a very interesting story. being changed 14. have performed
7. has seen 15. will be sent
8. am told 16. were sleeping
Задание 4. Укажите какое предложение (a, b, c) соответствует выделенному.
I shall be operated on in two days.
a) Я буду оперировать через два денька.
b) Меня будут оперировать через два денька.
c) Меня прооперировали через два денька She was told a very interesting story..
She was told a very interesting story.
a) Ей поведали очень увлекательную историю.
b) Она сказал очень увлекательную историю.
c) Ей скажут очень увлекательную историю.